Basic Rules for investing in HYIP ( High-Yield Investment Programs )
1. If you can't afford to lose it do not invest it. Don’t be emotionally involved, spend expendable monies ONLY!
2. Get your initial investment back out of the hyip program as soon as you can. Don’t be greedy: withdraw some of your profit on a regular basis. Don't be tempted to put it all back, IN CASE it keeps paying. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.
3. Diversify. Ideally you want only 5-10% of your overall investment fund in any one HYIP program. Don’t participate in programs which come from unknown people!
4. Do not invest in any program that mentions the word "game"
5. Avoid programs that offer unbelievable returns on a short term basis.
6. Invest the minimum to start.
7. Improve your research skills: Join crediblemailing lists and relevant forum groups. Always do D.D. and ask your sponsorfor information,when need.
8. If (I should really say - when) you get scammed just move on and learn from the experience. The important thing is to work out if you broke one of the basic rules and exposed your capital unnecessarily...i.e. learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them.
"Money is a good servant but a bad master." - Quoted by Bacon